There are many different ways to get exposure for your startup. You want to make sure that you take advantage of every opportunity to get publicity and get noticed. Listed below are just a few techniques that we’ve used with our company.
- Get a good name and logo for your company. If you’re not very artistic or have no experience with graphic design, have a graphics design company create your logo for you. Lucky for us, we have a great in-house graphics design department. You’d be surprised how a well designed logo can increase business.
- Have t-shirts, polo shirts, dress shirts, or all three with your logo on them made for yourself and employees to wear to work and outside of work.
- Another great way to get exposure is by having promotional giveaways made and send them to clients as well as potential clients. People love getting things for free if they are items they will use, such as, pens, chip clips, stress balls, t-shirts, just to name a few. Our “Gifts from above” boxes have been very popular with our clients.
- Write and publish some blogs and articles about both your business and industry. This will allow customers to find you through search engines such as Google or Bing.
- Make sure to keep your website up to date. Be sure to include your business and industry keywords to allow customers to find you through search engines.
- Write some press releases regarding any recent business partnerships or product launch. Ask your clients if they would agree to release a joint press release announcing them as your new client.
- Another way to get some great company exposure is by joining your local Chamber of Commerce. You meet other local business owners, can get their input for your business, and bounce ideas off each other. You can also enter for one of the Chamber’s yearly business awards.
These are just some of the many ways to get exposure for your startup, or if you’ve been in business for years and haven’t tried some of these ideas, give them a try. Good luck with your business!
Posted via OnFast - http://www.OnFast.com