Providing "good" customer service is not enough these days. You must provide EXCEPTIONAL customer service and go beyond customer expectations. With that in mind, here are some helpful tips for providing exceptional customer service.
- Exceed your customer's expectations. Go out of your way to provide better than average, not just "good" customer service. Do whatever it takes to make your business memorable, enjoyable and always go above and beyond. By keeping your customers happy, you will be happy as well.
- Keep your customers updated. Even if that means that there are problems with how things are progressing or delays, deal with them immediately. It shows that you care and that they feel that they still have a say in how it all works out.
- Reinforce their reasons for choosing to do business with you. Remind them from time to time of how your product or service works and check in with them by emailing or calling so that they have more confidence about doing business with you now and in the future.
- Never make a promise to them that you can't keep. Always be true to your word and honest with them about what you can or cannot do. If situations change and you cannot keep a deadline, let them know as soon as possible.
- Listen to them and encourage their feedback. By asking for and listening to your customer’s feedback, you will learn what they want and anticipate their needs. This way you will always know what they want.
- Thank them sincerely. Let your customers know that you appreciate their business and thank them any chance you can
- Treat every customer as an individual. Customize your service or product to fit their needs and offer them what they want to cater to their needs.
- Make great customer service a company policy. Exceeding customer’s expectations should be part of your company’s culture. Make sure that all employees are serving your customers in the best possible manner at all times and are giving customers an experience that they will remember.
Posted via OnFast - http://www.OnFast.com