No matter how well yourbusiness is doing financially, it’s always a good idea to try and save money where you can. Here’s a list of things that we have implemented in our company, Above Property, to help with waste and to cut some costs.
- Buy recycled printer cartridges online. The recycled ones can be a lot less expensive, and better for the environment.
- Consider electronic invoicing, which can reduce print and postage costs.
- Buy used office furniture and/or office equipment when you can. Although, sometimes you pay for what get. So look these items over very carefully before purchasing.
- Save by not sending out packages or mail overnight. Just send them out 2 day or longer when possible.
- Join Amazon Prime. You pay a yearly fee and your business can save money in the long run because of savings on shipping costs. Make sure you shop around though because sometimes their prices can be higher. But many items are less expensive.
- Get a Costco membership for your business. They have many business items that can be bought in bulk, such as, paper towels, printer paper, coffee, pens, just to name a few.
- Have an alarm system installed. If your business gets robbed, it will cost a lot of money to replace the stolen items.
- Buy a scanner, so your office can scan important documents instead of wasting so much paper and space by printing them. Be sure to backup/have multiple copies of your electronic documents
- Another printing/paper saver is by using a cloud document sharing application, such as, Google Docs or Google Sheets.
- Shop around for insurance. Get at least three quotes. Different insurance companies can have varying rates for the same type of insurance.
- Get business social network accounts, which are free. For example, Twitter, Facebook and Blogger for your advertising through postings to help build your business following.
- Save money by bundling your phone and High-Speed Internet services. Also, to cut down on long distance and international calls, Skype is a great service, which offers free chat and calling. Both parties just have to download the service.
Hope these small cost savings changes can help your business be a financial success for less.
Posted via OnFast - http://www.OnFast.com